Monday, April 19, 2010

Fallout 3 and other ramblings

So I have been playing with Fallout 3 as of late, picked up the Game of the Year edition for 360. I had the PS3 version previously, but since I heard that the game is better on 360...at least in terms of the graphics. Everything else about the game seems to be the same. I never beat it, and now I figure is the right time to do so...or at least play it after I get through FFXIII. Which itself is quite the ordeal.

In other news, I went over to a friend's house and played a prototype Neo Geo game.The game is quite amazing. A game called Ironclad, a sidescroller shmup that is quite awesome. Divering routes like in Darius and a unique powerup system.

With my friend's permission, I may do photo posting of his little arcade. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment